Animal Bites

Dog Bites

The Effects of a Dog Bite Can Last a Lifetime

Every year, dog and animal bites cause a very large number of serious injuries in California. These bites are a significant public health problem in California. Serious injury, permanent disfiguring scars, bacterial infections, psychological trauma, and even death can occur as a result of dog bites. Young children are especially vulnerable to animal bites.

Northern California Dog Bites Lawyer

If you or a loved one has been injured by a dog or animal bite through the carelessness, negligence or irresponsible behavior of another individual, business, or organization, you deserve justice. Our Northern California dog bite lawyers at Altemus & Wagner have helped thousands of people get fair and just compensation for injuries and suffering. We can help you.

If you’re not sure whether you have a claim, the best thing to do is call us at 1-530-242-8800. Remember, the call and the consultation are free. We can answer your questions and help provide the direction you need.

In California, current law generally provides that the owner or possessor of a dog is strictly liable for any damages caused by a dog who bites another person. However, if you delay in taking action, your right to assert a claim may be limited.

You and Your Child Deserves Justice

If you or someone you know has been bitten by a dog or other animal, you should contact one of our Northern California dog bite lawyers at Altemus & Wagner immediately.

You will be able to speak directly to an attorney who will answer your questions. There is never a charge to call and talk about a personal injury matter. You may also go to our online personal injury questionnaire and submit your information online. An attorney will contact you right away. If you prefer, we can also visit you in your home, place of business or care facility to discuss your personal injury claim.

For a free and confidential consultation with one of our Northern California dog bite lawyers, call Altemus & Wagner toll-free at 1-530-242-8800, or complete our Online Case Submission Questionnaire.

Print or Share This Page: